Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
"Ruburt"
"Ruburt's abilities were so strong since childhood that he feared using them, and so; i am quite used to that development. On the other hand, I wanted someone with a strong-enuff ego structure to contain what will amount to...40 years of mediumistic experience. I needed a personality who would be able to maintain psychological stability."
Session FS 9

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
"[Seth 2] you exist, therefore, now within this reality as present and immediate (emidiert) as you are now...although in my terms, more than fifty centuries of your time has elapsed since your seemingly present existenz." Session ?

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
..I mentioned earlier that the reward, the challenges and the dangers exist precisely because (only) so much freedom is allowed. Now. Those within the system know this. Regardless of what you may think of their present performance at any given "time" in quote, it is from this system that the greatest potentials emerge; for having dealt with it, consciousness undergoes one of the severest tests in learning to handle its own energy." Session 498

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
"You must look inward with as mudch wonder as you look outward, and then the two worlds merge." S. 501

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
"Try to become more alert to your own stream of consciousness. Notice when you are giving yourself negative suggestion." 502

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
"For sometimes he (the infant) literally perceives many levels of reality at once, and part of what seems to be disorientation is simply the result of early confusion with so much data." Session 4??

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
"It is important that you understand that time puts limitations and barriers in the way of perception. This does not mean that each individual at such a state is isolated, nor that he dwells in some universe of his own, for interactions always exist." S.433

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
"If you want to know what you think of yourself, then ask yourself what you think of others, and you will find your answer." Sitzung 434

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
"Reincarnated selves are no more than probable selves, choosing to experience various forms." (Umkleidekabine)

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
"There are other drugs however, and if these are discovered and utilized, then this development could occure within the field of psychology itself. The drugs release certain barriers that stand between the physical body and its other forms. One such planet resembles the cotton plant, yet with very small yellow or yellow white seeds, and grows in certain porschn's of Africa. Its effect would seem to be highly hallucinatory. The hallucinations however would be quite valid journeys in other realitiess." Session 410

!!MOREAL!!
"Knowledge automatically changes the personality and the camouflage structure through which it flows. Knowledge, in other words, is vaction." Sitzzung 412

!!MOREAL!!
"However, the doctor of whom I am speaking also has an excellent bedside maanner, so to speak and he usually communicates with other levels of the personality that are unknown to the ego." 416

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
"For if you will forgive me, the material is much more significant because it is backed up by someone who is no longer within your system." 417

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
"This is not the Cayce material, with information seemingly coming from some vast storehouse of knowledge. In those terms no such storehouse exists. Knowledge does not exist independently of the one who knows. Someone gave Cayce the material. It did not come out of thin air. It came from an excellent source, a pyramid gestalt personality, with definite characteristics, but the alien nature of the personality was too startling to Cayce, and he could not perceive it." 417

"!Alles nur für EVA!"
"We are Seth, and whenever we have spoken we have been known as Seth. The entity had its beginning before the emergence of your time. It was instrumental, with many other entities, in the early formation of energy into physical form. We are not alone in this endeaver, for through your centuries other entities like us have also appeared and spoken." Sitzung 419 .

"!Alles nur für EVA!"

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste